2022 CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- January 31st – Homeowner’s 2022 Assessment Due
- April 16th at 2 pm – Easter Egg Event, be prompt, eggs go fast
- May 14th – Spring Yard Sale starting at 8 am
(Yard Sale Rain Date, May 21st)
- June 4th – Dumpsters to be delivered on Saturday, June 4, around 8 am. No Hazardous Materials, dangerous objects, wet paint, or tires. Volunteers to assist with loading needed.
- June 30th – Trash Collection Money Due
- July 4th at 9:30 am – Independence Day Bike Parade. Refreshments in the basketball court after the parade.
- September 17th, 2pm to 6pm – BRIMFIELD COMMUNITY PICNIC – Returning this year, we will have a community picnic/meet your neighbors gathering. The HOA will be providing Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Sandwich Platter, Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Chips, Dessert, and Non-Alcoholic Beverages. There will also be door prizes and a 50/50 raffle! While it is not necessary to bring anything but yourselves, if anyone would like to contribute to the picnic, extra side items and desserts are always fan favorites! This is a great opportunity for everyone to reconnect with their neighbors in our little corner of the world!
- September 24th – Dumpster to be delivered on Saturday, Sept 24, around 8 am. No Hazardous Materials, dangerous objects, wet paint, or tires. Volunteers to assist with loading needed. Please note, dumpsters are only for residents who participate in the Brimfield/Area Refuse community trash program.
- October 29th @ 1pm – Halloween Parade around the neighborhood. The parade will start at 1 pm at the corner of Brimfield and Littlewood, with stops around Brimfield where Trick or Treaters will receive treats. It will end at the basketball court, so wear your best or scariest costume.
- October 29th @ 3 pm – Annual Community Meeting – Saturday at 3 pm in the Littlewood Basketball Court area. Bring your own chair and any proxy forms neighbors may have given you. Vote on new board members. Attend the meeting and enter the drawing to win free dues for 2023. Rain date November 5th. See the letter that was mailed to each homeowner via USPS mail for more details (includes a printable copy of the Proxy form)
- October 31st – Trick or Treat from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Households wishing to participate are asked to turn on their front porch lights. It is requested that children only go to homes with porch lights on.
- January 2023 – Christmas Tree Pick Up (day TBD)